Saturday, February 25, 2012

Topic #7

So it's my turn to pick a topic.

For my topic I would like to play a small game to choose your topic. Instead of suggesting something that we all interpret, it might be fun to have different topics that are more broad to have more creative range. So...to find your topic, you must open your iTunes, Windows Media Player or any other music library that you choose and hit the shuffle button (or hit the scroll button, close your eyes, and pick at random). Whichever song it chooses that is your topic. For example, I opened my iTunes and the song that came up for me was Invasion by Eisley. So I will attempt to draw an invasion for my topic.

Since I have never picked a topic yet and I'm new at this, please let me know if you would like another topic. No offense taken whatsoever! This not be what you intended or too hard to whatever so please let me know if you would rather do something else! Thanks and I hope you enjoy sketching/creating!

8 comments:

Zachary said...

I think that is perfectly fine Cassie! Sounds like fun.

A.G.T said...

Nope, don't like it. This topic is too good.

Cassie said...

Well you can just upload a piece of blank paper if you don't like it, Mr. AGT! :)

L. D. Torres said...

Alex is right! What the heck am I supposed to do with all this awesome?!

Keiren said...

I was thinking of the same idea!

Oh, and are we supposed to tell you what song it was, or is everyone supposed to guess??

annabelle said...

yay Eisley. Cassie has good taste

Annamei~ said...

XD so stoked to see everyones drawings~~ :DD

Ben said...

THIS is AWESOME!