Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Day Zac Saved My Life

It all started when my mom tilted the couch up for us to play against, because for some reason that made it more fun. Then the couch started to tip while I was playing there. Zac caught the couch, tilted it back up, and went to go make sure my mom knew that he had just saved my life, and to ask for some candy....

Now I know some of you are wishing that Zac hadn't caught the couch, but think about it like this, if he hadn't, then you would never have this blog! Now I know some of you are still wishing that he hadn't done this, but think about this, then you would never have seen the big-butted wildlife drawings that he does so well. So, be glad.

5 comments:

J said...

I am glad that zac saved your life so that he could draw those purely AWESOME drawings

Tessica said...

Hahaha cool story bro :)

Zachary said...

Mom, I deserve some candy. Why? Because I just saved Ben's life.

Zachary said...

That's what I said to my mom immediately after the event in the drawing.

CarrieCakes said...

Haha so funny!! This is great!