Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hey there Billy ol' pal!

Hey there Billy ol' pal! You may be asking yourself who on earth is Billy? Well I'll tell ya! Billy is actually William Shatner, who plays "Captain Kirk" in the original Star Trek series. Is anyone else on the Weekly Sketchbook a Star Trek, I love that slanting font, fan? Well, I must say I really like the original Star Trek to make fun of. However, I really like the spin-off show Star Trek: Voyager! It is sweeeeeeeet! Yes, mock all you want, but I am a Trekkie, just like Dan is a Bronie. So, I shall leave you now to admire my, quite amazing, work! See ya!

6 comments:

Ben said...

Yes, I am a Star Trek.

Lysi said...

very nice xD ... i am unwillingly a trekkie just cause Ethan watches it so much.... haha

Matt Davis said...

Poomba disproves..

Matt Davis said...

But it's a good drawing :P

Tessica said...

hahahah Ben.. :P

DinoBoy said...

trekkies rule!!!