Monday, February 20, 2012

Aliens?

Ok, ok, aliens did not actually come to earth, however, they did in a movie I made with Clayton and Matt. This is when we were filming the scene where we (Clayton and I dressed as Aliens) come down to earth. The ugly one with the mustache is Matt. I am the Alien on the right. Clayton is my alien minion to the left of me. And I must say, I very much like having a minion. So, you can also see the orange tree in the back, as well as the trampoline, when it had a net.

Alright, so here it is, my real and authentic story (exaggerated a little bit) from our movie, "Journey for Aliens!" Bye!

3 comments:

Ben said...

I like Dr. Vongon's pose right there, as well as the awesome aliens!

Annamei~ said...

LOL!! this is awesome! XD i love matt's mustache

Matt Davis said...

We Cum-N-Peace x)