Friday, February 10, 2012

The Land After The Land Before Time.

I decided to do both a topic mashup and a style mashup. Here is both my photoshop and hand drawn image of both the dino and starship topics... tada.


Growing up, I always hated any cartoon that I felt wasinsulting my intelligence. Winnie the Pooh drove me nuts with his stories beingno more than the recovery from the consequences from some severe act ofstupidity. Smurfs were the bane of my existence with their poorly constructedsmurf language! I mean that confounded word could’ve meant ANYTHING, and it wasn’ttonal! I checked! Then there’s The Land Before Time, which taught children theimportance of overcoming our differences in order unite for the cause to crushthe spirits of a 5 year old boy with a penchant for paleontology! It’s not afriggin “long-neck, 3-horn, or sharp-tooth” already!

Anyway, these blasted incorrectly-named reptiles had thiscomin. After all, THIS is how the dinosaurs were REALLY wiped out.

4 comments:

Zachary said...

Ha, they should make this into Land before time 17.

Tessica said...

Good job Dan! They look just like the movies! :)

Ben said...

Hahaaa, its always funny to watch Sarah bitin' the dust. This is AWESOME! Love it!
And CRAZY! I too wanted to be a paleontologist when I grew up! And Matt wanted to be an alien! This is PERFECT!

Matt Davis said...

Zac they had way more than 17 xD