Friday, February 24, 2012

Danyo's Fashion Show

This week, behold a mashup of both the dragon and fond family memories topics as I tell the tale of how my mom and Krystina decorated me with dresses and fancy umbrellas! And, of course, I shall depict it in pony form.


I couldn’t have been more than 5 years old when my lovingmother and sister decided that dressing me in drag was a healthy and fulfillingpastime. Dress by dress, accessory by accessory, all that was missing was the hairand makeup department. What makes matters worse is that my mom got the wholething on film… and then proceeded to share this cherished chronicle with everygirlfriend I’ve had to this day. Thank God I have Ponies to restore mymasculinity to its true glory.

6 comments:

Tessica said...

cool story bro :)

Ben said...

This explains a lot.

Great backgrounds btw. :P

L. D. Torres said...

yeah, lol... I cheated on that. It's a screen shot from the show but I shopped out spike and shopped in my drawings over it.

J said...

Niiiice! woooo! MLP:FIM ROKS!

A.G.T said...

2 things:
Your Apple bloom looks awesome!
And I love the camera with the screen displaying the action!
2 points =)

annabelle said...

OHmygosh. must. see.