Monday, February 20, 2012



This is an official mud battle.

Okay guys this really happened!! In Ukraine, when I was 6. See, there I am making the mudballs.
You see, these kids were daring each other to slide down the slide onto our elaborate mud castle. One of them finally did it, and it was war!! At first, we weren't sure how to attack. Then Kevin saw me making the mud balls and asked me to make some more. He along with the other missionaries (two boys and a girl) we were playing with started throwing them at the natives. Of course I didn't throw ANY. The guy washing his car nearby was not too thrilled, and started yelling at us in Russian to stop. Surprised by our attack, the Ukrainian boys ran away, and just as we were beginning to glory in our victory, they returned with sticks. Kevin told me to not forget to say how badly he was hurt. (They whacked him with their sticks.) He ran to the guy who was babysitting us ( I wonder where he was this whole time) and cried. All in all, it was a great memory.

4 comments:

J said...

Sounds like fun!I think that would be a better memory than mine. It still took me a while to think of it. Nice drawing!

Ben said...

Sounds like the kind of stuff that goes down when I babysit! ;P

CarrieCakes said...

Thanks Joey! I still liked yours. Lol Ben!

Annamei~ said...

woah! :D sounds awesome. XD i cant think of anything good for this topic. :/