Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stockholm Syndrome

I had to look up the term after "Stockholm Syndrome" showed up as the first title on my song shuffle. This intriguing condition is defined by Wikipedia as "an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them." So who better to illustrate this "paradoxicalpsychologicalphenomenon" than my favorite characters? Beauty and the Beast, that's who! But I can't draw them, so here's these things instead. Also, I like using "quotations."



4 comments:

Tessica said...

Very nice Danny! You did each style VERY well. Keep it uppp! :)

Zachary said...

"hahaha", very creative.

Ben said...

Hahaha, and what lovely captors and victims they be! I love the way you captured the essence of each of these styles in the lines, poses, and facial expressions you gave them.
A very nice compilation indeed.

Matt Davis said...

If only we would have stopped leaning on the table ;D. Amazing job dude