Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Hero

Something has been bothering me lately about this blog.
The lack of encouragement from everyone... Sure, some people comment but alot of people are part of this and don't say anything. I dunno, its kinda been bothering me that we aren't encouraging each other like we could be. Come on guys! Comment on people pictures! Find something nice to say and encouraging! I'm not saying I want you to comment on mine. By no means! I don't really care. But I think we should strive to encourage each other more! I mean we have GREAT artists here!!! Okay, i'm done with my little speech. :)

Here is my Hero;


Jesus.

Sorry for my lame picture or quality or whatever. I drew it before class today.
But He honestly is my Hero. He saves me everyday. I love Him so much!!
Thank you God for sending Your Son!

Much Love,
TessieB

4 comments:

Keiren said...

I love it. So inspiring. :')

Clayton Moore's Blog said...

Tessica.... We've got stuff to do..... I mean them arteries ain't gonna' clogg themselves. JK I agree with your speech completely.

Ben said...

Awesome pic, Tess. It is so awesome to see God's work in people's lives.

Haylie Wright said...

Great job! this is the best.