Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I would buy a bathtub...

...so I could bathe in all of my money!

Any chance I get at drawing a beloved Disney character, especially one such as Scrooge Mcduck, I take it. Interesting that they would make an old duck, who is the star of Mickey's Christmas Carol, the main character for an epic kids show with race cars, lasers, and air-o-planes (which would be the next three things I would get after the tub). Need some context? And here is the theme for Darkwing Duck...since it seemed many of you had never heard of it.

7 comments:

L. D. Torres said...

which of you uncultured swines haven't heard of Darkwing Duck?!

Rosesonabeach said...

Love the duck

Matt Davis said...

Aww man... wish I had a bath tub..

Ben said...

so do we

A.G.T said...

Oh man! Those were good times =) I love how you drew the eyes dude!

J said...

Nice. I like the duck-footed tub!

Keiren said...

Wait Matt... I've caught you in the bathtub playing hide and go seek... you have a bathtub! *shiver* I didn't like that hide and go seek in the dark game....