Monday, March 26, 2012

Big Lottery

Yes I know what your thinking. How can someone afford this even while winning the lottery? Well listen carefully. YOU DON'T! I just thought of something really really awesome and here it is!


In this picture, that is me, on a roller coaster, on a mountain of snow (a snowboard for when I'm done with the roller coaster), and tubs of ice cream. By the way, I would have gotten everything free. No lines for the roller coaster, no people in the way on the mountain. Just me and my family!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

A.G.T said...

That's an awesome idea! May I have a season pass please? =)

Tessica said...

right on! :)

Ben said...

Dude! I wanna' ride THAT!

J said...

Ah..........I am speechless. This is the best picture I have ever seen.

Zachary said...

You know what else is shiny? Ice Cream!