Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Less is More?


At what point does the expression “less is more” ever makeany logical sense? Perhaps, if this phrase could make any less sense, would itthen be cycling back up from the bottom towards actual meaning? I mean, justlook at this wee dandy leprechaun leaping over a well-drawn rainbow… if I couldput any less effort into this drawing, would that inadvertently make it morebetter? I think I’m gonna hafta side with my favorite superhero, Perry thePlatypus, on this one, guys: “Wha?”


4 comments:

Tessica said...

right on Danny. :)

Matt Davis said...

What's wrong with doof? He looks a little... invisible

Ben said...

The guy who came up with that phrase was one oxy less than an oxymoron.

Love the stuff! And the signature, as well.

A.G.T said...

Oh there you are Perry