Monday, January 23, 2012

so... I googled my name...

Googleing your name can be both an adventurous and yet verydepressing experience for a guy with the name “Daniel Torres.” For, amoungstthe pastors, broadway performers, soccer players, and facebook posers, I find thatmost Daniel Torreseses are being killed, maimed, or all too often imprisoned.Just look at this poor sap…


This got me thinkin... What if this troubled young chap had chosen the path of righteousness instead of a life of crime and debauchery? The result?


That's more like it. Daniel Torreses of the world... please don't come after me when you make bail :/

4 comments:

Ben said...

This is nice. I like this.

But call me before you get that apple tat...cuz I wanna watch. (8D

Tessica said...

hahaha you guys shoulda heard Danny giggling like a girl when he finished this! So funny :)

Matt Davis said...

This. Is. The. Best. Comic. I've . Ever. Read..... I'm gonna go read it again

J said...

Well Daniel, I'm am glad you are not a criminal. Because if you were a criminal, we would not know you, and thus not be able to make fun of you behind your back. Oops, I've said too much!