Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Friday

Thanks everyone for feedback here, and on facebook! Really helpful!

Sorry to everyone who wanted Monday, I think I am going to have to make a hard, executive decision and say the topic giving day is Friday. If you want to butter me up with some ice cream, or perhaps a $25 gift card to Jamba Juice (THAT YOU STOLE) to change my mind, I'm very open to those options. Otherwise, it is Friday.

Contrary to what I may have told you or someone you love, we will be starting at the top of the list. So the first person to go is Alex.

To sum up: this Friday, Alex, Jamba Juice.

Thanks for the input!

8 comments:

Tessica said...

you suck Ben! ahahahaha made me laugh tho. Im very attached to my jamba juice card. But maybe i could get you some ice creaaammm :P

Blipblob337 said...

so when it comes around to your name again do we skip Ben. Or do you go twice?

L. D. Torres said...

We'll skip Ben and I'll go twice!

I can't wait for the new topic! Maybe it'll have something to do with Jamba Juice?

Ben said...

We can skip me...just as long as DAN doesn't get to go TWICE!

Tessica said...

Dan has to wait his turn like everyone else!

L. D. Torres said...

For this insolence Dan shall go THRICE!

A.G.T said...

You get one turn like everyone else! And for trying to steal turns, you are the topic =P

J said...

Daniel is the best topic ever, one to make fun of him, and two, he is fun to draw. Okay........I am gonna stop writing now.............awkward.