Saturday, January 14, 2012

Derpy & Le Moose



Okay, HERE is the real one. And NO, I did not stay up all night on this one... I stayed up two nights. If you don't already know her, I'd like to introduce you to Derpy Hooves. She's probably the most loved character on the newly revamped series "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" but the best part is that her existence is all due to one big mistake on the creators' part... kinda like mooses... moosen... meeses? Gah! Why does there have to be more than one moose?!

7 comments:

Matt Davis said...

Derpy shall live on in ours hearts and in our moosen

J said...

I really like it Daaneeal! Nice moose!

L. D. Torres said...

This pic posting format really doesn't do the comic any justice. Download the pic from this link and zoom in to make it fill your screen horizontally...

http://www.fileserve.com/file/urJp8h9/comic.jpg

Ben said...

Hahaahahaa! I wasn't sure if you were going to be able to top you're last one, boy was I wrong.

Annamei~ said...

isnt she supposed to have like freckles or something? XD;;

Zachary said...

Yeah, this one is awesome.

A.G.T said...

I like the product placement for Apple there.