Monday, January 16, 2012

Is Friday the new Tuesday?

Hey everyone! I am LOVIN' the art work!
Two things:

I have been talking to several people, and I think the larger consensus thinks Friday could/should be the new topic giving day (sorry Anna :P). If this is the case, then all we have to do is extend this "week" until Friday, which leads me to the second thing...

I put the list of everyone who is a part of the blog on the left side of the page. We can go down the list in two ways: 1) Start at the top and go down (beginning with A.G.T). This means that since I did the first one, I will get to go twice before many of you get to go at all. Or 2) Keep going down the list from my name (so the next person to go would be Blipblob, and it would continue down and then eventually circle around).

What would be your preference?

Thanks for the input!


5 comments:

Tessica said...

I personally think Monday would be a better day just cuz its at the beginning of the week and that makes sense to me.

also. I dont really care either way cuz my name is second last :P But if i were to pick i would pick option one.

Annamei~ said...

I agree with tess. u-u

I also dont care lol.

Ben said...

So Mondays, beginning at the top of the list?

Matt Davis said...

Is that because you want a new topic now? Or because you hate drawing when the rest of us have time... on the weekend?

Matt Davis said...

Friday for me. And option one i think would keep things a little less confused, but whateves