Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nopony restricted the topic to any specific age.

I’ve done far too many self-portraits to waste this awesome topicopportunity on another one with me at my current age. If you want to see myvarious self-portraits then check out my blog HERE! <<-- (you can actually click on that word). Whilst there, you can lookat my drawings, post comments, or cry about your sad little existence prior todiscovering my “Lair of Awesomation.“ Hope you dig these Daniels as much as youlike this Daniel… right here… I’m pointing to myself right now. My favoritepart about these two is that both of them have a full diaper ;) C’est la vie!


3 comments:

Tessica said...

bahahaha

Ben said...

Sorry Dan. You're not foolin' anyone.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

I love the concept of this pic. And you-baby tipping the hat is awesome.

Matt Davis said...

How did the hat last that long?