Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vulpix

I love this guy. I found him, not previously knowing his name or what his evolution was, but I just knew he was my favorite because of his absolute adorableness. Why would people choose a pokemon they like just because of how powerful they thought it was anyways? (GUYS.) Vulpix is my favorite because I know he's the prettiest. Some people think that ninetails and vulpix are cheesy because of the overuse of Naruto inspired fiction involved with Kitsune, but not everything came from Naruto. The Kitsune and nine tailed fox are part of Japanese mythology. Naruto was certainly not the first, but it is highly distinguished for having a Kitsune which gives Naruto his power.

5 comments:

Matt Davis said...

Nice! :D

Ben said...

Yeah! Everybody loves a good fox with multi-tails.
http://images.wikia.com/sonic/images/7/72/Tails_35.png

J said...

Totally AWESOME! Nice one!

ZachMac said...

Love it! Plus the little backstory! I wouldn't ever think that anything pokemon generation 1-4 would be a copy of something else

Zachary said...

nice hair!