Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Clementine + Zombie

Zombies. They count technically. Clementine from the "Walking Dead" game, zombie from "Plants vs. Zombies". I heavily used references. I know that the poses don't make sense... but I didn't want to attempt an angle of heads that I didn't think I could do very well
I added some stuff here. The most major things are the clothing wrinkles, the yellow and blue hues I added to the zombie skin, the yellow and blue highlights in their eyes as well. I tried incorporating a left 4 dead background, but it really doesn't look like the original, plus the shading still doesn't look right. I REALLY didn't know what to do with the floor boards. The other zombies in the background I used more references I found off the internet. 

6 comments:

Matt Davis said...

Nice! :D Perfect way to start off the topic

Ben said...

Dude! I love the way this looks! The color palette is rockin!

J said...

Nice!

LittlepinkSprite said...

Thanks, guys.

Zachary said...

The Zombies... Are coming...

Ben said...

I love the added zombies and fingernail stuff!