Tuesday, October 16, 2012

36. Disnify

Hey guys. Lee Ace didn't post a topic yet, so I am putting my topic up. As I understood from the previous rule posted, that because it is Tuesday I should go ahead and post the topic. I would have preferred if Lee Ace could still have posted her topic, but I'm don't have an efficient way to get in contact with her. If she still wants to post it, I would postpone my own.


DISNIFY

Draw what a scene would look like from one of these stories if Disney made a movie of it. It should follow the style of one of their children's animated films (like: fox and the hound, lilo and stitch, tangled ect.)

Star Wars
Ender's Game/Shadow
Twilight
Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde
The Hunger Games
Portal
Naruto
Final Fantasy
Doctor who
Jurassic Park
Dr. Horrible's Sing along blog
Get Fuzzy (The comic strip)
Dilbert (The comic strip)
The Labyrinth
Firefly

2 comments:

Tessica said...

great options! if i were an artist this sounds like such a fun topic!

Ben said...

Yeah! This sounds amazing!!!