Monday, October 22, 2012

Mewtwo

As this is my first post, and my first time ever using photoshop (thanks Matt and Anna for the help!) I would like all of you who see this to comment, or give me feedback and tips (Especially on the tail! I tried doing some different shades for effect). I thank you for letting me choose this topic, and I am glad I have finally finished. I have spent a great many hours on this in three days, and have gotten a couple headaches from being on the computer so long. I have both a picture with a background and without. Done by freehand sketch and photoshop. Enjoy~

I chose Mewtwo because he, ever since Super Smash Brothers Melee, has always been my favorite. Not only is he totally awesome, but he in my mind, is the ruler of all pokemon. The majestic Mewtwo doing my favorite, move shadowball. I tried my best.


9 comments:

Matt Davis said...

Wow! Dude this is boss :D great way to start it off :) welcome to the sketchbook bro

Annamei~ said...

:D yay!! nice! u did this really good! :) next time u shoudl come over so i can help u better with photoshop >XD

J said...

This is AWESOME! You have got to show me how to draw like that! Amazing dude.

LittlepinkSprite said...

Yep. Photoshop is a lot of work, but it will be easier and take less time with more practice. I use gimp, which I think is easier to use. I don't bother outlining my stuff because it takes so long, but it looks like you did a good job of both shading and lining. I guess the only change I would have made is to put the sparkles on the layer behind mewtwo instead, so it wouldn't distort his image.

LittlepinkSprite said...

You might be interested, I have some records here: http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss1/littlepinksprite/#!cpZZ7QQtppZZ16

Of my earlier, but not earliest experimentations. In some ways they really are better than what I do now.

ZachMac said...

Thanks for the tips!!
I messed up on the shadowball on the way it fits in his hands and body

LittlepinkSprite said...

I think the ball looks just fine the way it is really.

Ben said...

Dude! I don't know what you're talking about, man! DIS BOSS!

DIS RULES! Welcome to the blog!

Zachary said...

It looks like a bomb