Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What if Thor didn't join the Avengers? Then he would be a carpenter! 'Cause he's got a hammer!

Ahh! Silly Thor, never thinking ahead to what your actions might lead to. So, just like in the movie, Thor blew it big time in this comic that I made. It is awesome, right? Of course it is! So here is my Avengers post, hope you like it, and make sure to join my future animation company called "Joey's Animation Company!"

(Joey's Animation Company does not guarantee job placement for you and/or your relatives)

3 comments:

Zachary said...

hahaha, great job Joey! I am glad I have a funny younger brother!

Zac

Ben said...

"Now I am a carpenter!" :P

YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE ME A JOB, YOU SAY??? Well, let me tell YOU THIS! I can guarantee YOU a SWIRLY!!!

Keiren said...

NO JOB? WHAT KIND OF COMPANY ARE YOU?! okay, I'll join.