Friday, May 4, 2012

been a long time!


So I’m sorry I haven’t posted anything in practically forever! I’ve been working on graphic design stuff for the upcoming “Equestria LA” convention as well as learning how to vector so I can begin doing commissions on my deviantART. Anywho, 2 birds with one stone time! Only this time, rather than choosing 2 topics and making one post from it, I’m gonna post the same vector image for this topic and for my new image series that’s gonna make me partially famous! (like the Brony kinda famous, which isn’t really famous at all, haha) What could be more nonconformist and counter-cultural that a grown man obsessing over a franchise geared towards little girls? Those same girly characters with moustaches, that’s what! TADAH!!!


and here's the original...


visit my deviantART to see the full line when I finish them!



1 comment:

Ben said...

WHOA! SO SWEET! Gotta' teach me bro.