Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LEGO Avengers Dance Partaaaaaay!

Booyah! It is the Lego Avengers Dance Party! So yeah, here is my post for Legos, Avengers, and Dance! The only problem is.........Sorry I couldn't squeeze "Mechanical Madness" or "Where the Wild Things are" in this, quite incredible post. So I am sooo sorry. Now look at this drawing. look at it, and bask in it's fantastic amazingness. Oh, and I am not proud. Now go break dance people! Chachawiwi!

P.S - I was going to post this a bit earlier, but my computer wouldn't scan it in for like, a couple of days.

P.P.S - Google images is so helpful, and now they do have Lego avengers. It's like my wildest dreams are coming true!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Maybe we should buy some and have a lego, avengers, dance party of our own... or bask in the glory of this drawing. Your pick.

Haylie Wright said...

oh yes :P i like this :)