Saturday, May 26, 2012

Next topic: DANCE!

Hey guys, I can't believe it is finally my turn.  I was afraid that my turn would never come, as more and more people were added, each week, my turn was pushed back a fortnight.  So the new topic is DANCE!  Draw your favorite person or thing, but make sure you draw it dancing.  You could redraw your favorite drawing from the past (say a moose), but you could draw it dancing.  Now get out there and dance, or rather sit still at your desk, and draw something to dancing life!

Zac

3 comments:

Annamei~ said...

LOL!!! this reminded me of a really terrible drawling i did forever ago XDD i tried to draw my character rock climbing annnnd he looked like he was dancing in his underwear.... ._.'
Lol

Ben said...

Ok, Anna, I have to see that now...

J said...

Yep. Just posted my drawing. It is Awresum!