Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Bad...and THE NEW TOPIC

Hey handsome people! I realize that I probably confused a lot of people with that whole weird, rule-changing thing, and that has left everyone wondering whose turn it is. To be perfectly honest, I've been a little confused myself. So, I am proposing something new...

I know it is a busy time for everyone, and some people have told me they want out, so (just to clarify for myself) I would kind of like to know who wants to stay a topic-giving member of this blog?... I didn't want to do this, but for those cool and moderately attractive people who check the blog (somewhat) regularly, it is nice to keep topics moving along.

To get this information, if you all could comment on this post, then things will continue as normal. (I hope I'm not coming across harsh...) For those people that do not comment on this post, they can still post their drawings, but will not be part of of the topic giving. WHOA! WHOA! Hold your horses! This doesn't mean that they can't be added back to the topic giving! I will add them as soon as they contact me otherwise!

This is my plan... I feel it may be harsh... I'm sorry, but this is what I got. As with last time, concerns or objections may be said in the comments of this post as well.

Without further ado (and sorry for making you read all that) the new topic is Endangered Species. So get to sketching! And comment on this post if you want topic-say, you lookers, you!

9 comments:

Ben said...

By the way, if your topic was this week, *cough, cough, dinoboy,* then you can still have your turn next week, beginning Fri. August 31. I did this to ensure you would have a full week.

Annamei~ said...

i wanna stay on >XD sorry i dont really post i always forget to but i will post a topic!~ :D

Keiren said...

Ben, you are magnifico! I'll post topics!

Haylie Wright said...

Ben! I am SO sorry I haven't been drawing for the weekly sketchbook! i will try to draw, but I would at least like to be a topic giver :)

Lee Ace said...

me! me! i am still down!

Clayton Moore's Blog said...

I totally wanna stay on the topic list!

LittlepinkSprite said...

I wasn't sure what was happening, since I hadn't seen any updates for a while. Yes, I would still like to stay on the list.

Matt Davis said...

I'm staying XD

A.G.T said...

I may not post lots of pics but I can still do topics!