Sunday, July 29, 2012

Topic Turns...Confusing Stuff

It has come to my attention that Carrie is actually at camp this week, and as such, we may not be getting a topic. Since this is becoming a pattern, I am adding a new "rule" to the posting, and you all (those of you who still check this blog) can decide if you like it by commenting.

The rule is that if members do not post their topics by Monday evening at 8:00 pm (remember members can post their topic as early as Friday at 12:00 am), the topic-time will now go to the next person in line, and the time remaining will bleed into the next member's full week. However, if the next person does not post their topic by Saturday at 8:00 pm, the same week as the first member that didn't post, then it will continue on to the next person. Although this week will not bleed into this next member's week, their week will be cut one day short.

Confusing, I know, but this I will start to implement by member choice. So, if you care, comment away. If you have any changes to what I've said, feel free to comment your ideas. I have tried this system so that the topic kind of keeps moving, but without removing any names from the topic list.

The choice is yours. Comment away.

7 comments:

Ben said...

Basically what this rule would mean this week is that if Carrie doesn't post by Monday night, the topic-turn moves on to Cassie, and so on.

Annamei~ said...

XD i like it u-u makes more sense ^^

Clayton Moore's Blog said...

good ideas bro!!

Keiren said...

Yeah! Great idea for keeping things going!

LittlepinkSprite said...

Sounds fair to me... Just a little confusing.

Ben said...

Ya, sorry about that everyone. Basically if someone doesn't post by Monday night, then the next person has until that Saturday to post. If that person doesn't post by Saturday, it moves on again.

CarrieCakes said...

Hey guys!
I actually have not been on the weekly sketchbook for months, and only just saw this post! I totally forgot about picking the topic! I'm so sorry! But it looks like you guys got it figured out and I'm glad that the blog is still going! Have fun with drawing and all your posts! Miss you all!