Friday, April 13, 2012

Topic #14 MASH-UPS!!!


Okay so it’s just after midnight and the greatest Friday ever has begun! I couldn’t wait another moment to post this topic; I’ve been waiting since day one! Anywho, so you know how much I love mash-ups and all? I practically wait for 2 topics in order to make a pic that I can laugh at while I draw it. Well, here’s where all of you get to share in my joy: This week’s topic is Mash-Ups! Choosefrom AT LEAST 2 of the following 5 topics in order to make your very own custom mash-up. EXTRA POINTS IF YOU DO ALL OF THEM… EXTRA EXTRA POINTS IF YOU DO ALL OF THEM PLUS ANY OF THE PREVIOUS WEEKS’! Here ya go:
              1. Memes
              2. Viral Videos
              3. My Little Pony
              4. Villains
              5. Biblical Events
So there you go! I wanna see some “Jafar bit my finger”,“Derpy parts the wrong sea”, and some “Ridiculously Photogenic Guy after the dentist” like there ain’t no tomorrow! Ready? BEGIN!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Dang'git you stole Villains. I HATE YOU!!!

Keiren said...

Man, I was thinking about doing an LOL face laughing at that one picture ofr Spike that someone drew in the dress up outfit, but I am sooo not skilled enough to make it look good. Someone good should do it.